G. Truglia, TST president, brings his immense expertise to the webinar, covering the Gasoline Direct Injection system from the low pressure pump to rails, high pressure pump and GDI injectors.
Why learn this now? You’re bound to run into this technology, since for the past 10-plus years GDI has been used on European vehicles and moved on to domestic and Asian engines. The seminar simulcast covers all the components involved and teaches you how to identify, diagnosis, test and repair them.
Specific topics covered include:
- Scan data analytics
- Fuel trim diagnostics
- Carbon build-up drivability symptoms, diagnostics and cleaning
- Low pressure fuel pump
- Direct Injection fuel pump testing
- Lab scope connection to the GDI injector
- Tools and equipment
- Injector removal processes
- Injector seal replacement and installation
- High pressure pump failures - diagnostics and repair
- PCV and breather system issues
- Common failure case studies
Watch the webinar here.