Organizers of the Latin Auto Parts Expo have announced the speakers for the educational conferences, which will be held July 18, 2019, in the Atlapa Convention Center in Panama, Rep. of Panama.
The list of speakers and their presentations are featured below. To see the speaker schedule, click here.
- Mr. Víctor Manuel Cota Elorriaga, Americas Operations Director, Braking Group
"Brakes: World-class Technology and Manufacturing"
- Mr. Guillermo Rosales Sarate, General Director
AMDA (Mexican Association for Distributors of Automobiles)
"Environmental and safety legislation of the Latin Market"
- Mr. Adolfo Soto, Central America Sales Director
Gabriel Auto Parts
"The importance of shock absorbers in your vehicle"
- Mr. Alejandro Calderón Bello, President
ARIDRA (National Association of Representatives, Importers, and Distributors of Auto Parts and Accessories for Automobiles in Mexico)
"Mexican Automotive Market"
- Mr. Fernando Murguia Izaguirre, Managing Director Mexico & Regional Sales Director Central America
TecAlliance de México
"E-commerce and the future of auto parts sales in Latin America"
- Mr. Ronald Rivera, CEO
RR World Trade
"Aftermarket Development in Latin America"
To register for the Latin Auto Parts Expo July 17-19, 2019 and more information on becoming an exhibitor or visitor, please visit: www.latinpartsexpo.com and contact [email protected]