- Chairman – Jim Holmquist, H&H Wholesale Parts of Arleta, California
- Vice Chairman – Douglas Squires, Bestbuy Distributors Ltd., of Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- Secretary/Treasurer – Ben Yelowitz, POJA Warehouse of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Board Member – Danny Beyda, Coney Island Auto Parts of Brooklyn, New York
- Board Member – Edward Harake, Value Plus Auto Parts Wholesale of Westland, Michigan
- Board Member – Joseph Koudsi, International Metric Specialists of North Hollywood, California
- Board Member – Robert Jacobs, Automotive Warehouse Company of Wichita, Kansas
- Board Member – Randall Swedlove, Morris Automotive Supply of Fontana, California
The new Chairman of the Board, Jim Holmquist previously held positions as Secretary and Vice Chairman, who will take over the leadership role of the organization immediately from former Chairman Douglas Squires, now Vice Chairman.
“Jim has an impressive background in the aftermarket industry and all levels of APA’s Board of Directors. It is his industry experience combined with his leadership and team-building approach that makes him ideally suited for the role of Chairman. Jim’s election as Chairman follows a calm and steady process of identifying a board that will continue to provide the needed stability toward APA’s long-term success.
“I will continue to be involved in APA’s Board as Vice-Chairman and will work with the entire team with a proactive, creative, unique, dynamic and modern approach in order to lead APA through the challenges of an ever-changing industry and triumph over the new realities within the aftermarket. I offer Jim my full support and best wishes in his role as Chairman,” said Vice Chairman Douglas Squires.
The annual meeting provides an opportunity for APA shareholders to network with each other and with supplier partners to learn about new product lines and resources that are available to help grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.