The Ingersoll Rand IQV20 Series W7152 1/2" Impact Wrench is the most powerful cordless impact wrench in its class, according to the company. It delivers 1,500 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and 1,000 ft-lbs of max torque. The W7152 is available with a 2” extended anvil for use on tires. The tool is 8.1" long from tip to tail. It has four power and control settings that operate at max reverse torque to remove stubborn fasteners. It is ideal for vehicle service work on transmissions, suspensions, control arms and struts.
Technicians can use the W7152 1/2" Impact Wrench to loosen and tighten a variety of fasteners.
- Offers 1,500 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque, 1,000 ft-lbs of max torque and four settings to maximize efficiency.
- This tool is 8.1" long, and the short length helps technicians maneuver in hard-to-reach areas.
- Features a 360 degree shadowless task light for improved visibility.
- The tool has patented steel reinforced frame and an optimized internal mechanism to provide power without adding extra weight to the tool.
Features and benefits
- Max power delivers up to 1,000 ft-lbs of max torque when tightening bolts on engine transmissions, control arms or brake calipers.
- Half power is equivalent to a 3/8" impact wrench- it is optomized for use with torque sticks, extensions and adapters for applications such as changing tires, suspension bolts, subframe bolts and exhaust work.
- Wrench tight allows technicians to pre-tighten bolts to 35 to 110 ft-lbs of torque. In this setting, the tool automatically shuts off so bolts are not over-torqued.
- The hand tight setting turns slowly, creating a snug fit to start a lug bolt to hold a wheel in place. When the tool reaches the point of impact, it shuts off to avoid over-torqued fasteners.
Ingersoll Rand developed this impact to help technicians increase visibility and access while in the shop and under the hood. This tool is available with a 2" extended anvil for use on tires and hard-to-access applications.
This tool features a chemical-resistant housing, 1/2" square drive with four power control settings and a 20V battery compatible with the company's IQV20 series battery system. Each setting operates at maximum reverse torque so technicians don't need to switch settings to remove a stubborn fastener. The tool is equipped with a COB LED task light that provides a 360 degree ring of light to the area that needs servicing.
Storage and display
The W7152 is available in several configurations. The most popular kit, the W715-K22, includes the W7152 bare tool, two batteries, one battery charger and a tool bag. Ingersoll Rand recommends carrying three tools on the truck- "One to show and two to go," the company says. The product comes in an individual box that features the product photo, model number and key features and is ready for display.
To view a video demonstration of this product, visit VehicleServicePros.com/21069866.
Suggested retail price
W7152 1/2" 20V Impact Wrench, Socket Retaining Ring - $515
W7152-K12 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit, 1 Battery, Socket Retaining Ring - $732
W7152-K22 1/2" 20V Impact Wrench Kit, 2 Batteries, Socket Retaining Ring - $832
W7252 1/2" 20V Impact Wrench, Socket Retaining Ring, 2" Ext - $515
W7252-K22 1/2" 20V Impact Wrench Kit, 2 Batteries, Socket Retaining Ring, 2" Ext - $832
For more information
Ingersoll Rand Customer Service