The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Tuesday, April 11 at 4:00 p.m. ET entitled “Changing Wheel and Tire Sizes.”
Mark Lake with Summit Racing will provide tips and discuss potential pitfalls of changing wheel and tire sizes. The topics include:
- Adding aftermarket wheels and tires of different diameters and widths
- Bolt pattern and how to measure
- Differences in lug nuts
- Understanding back spacing and offset
- How can you determine how much more or less you can go?
- Ways to measure what width and height will fit on your application (tools available)
- Considering clearance of various brake packages if downsizing a wheel or changing backspacing
- TPMS sensors and programming needs
After registering, a confirmation email will be sent containing information about joining the webinar. Those who are not sure if they can attend are encouraged to register as they will receive a follow-up email with details on how to attend a recorded session, if available. For more information or to register, go HERE.
Do you need some help preparing for the ASE test? Motor Age Training's library of books, practice tests and video resources is edited by ASE Master Technicians with years of experience in repair processes. Each product is designed to help you prepare for and pass your ASE certification exam – guaranteed.