The VIM Tools 5-pc 3/8” Drive Ratcheting Flare Nut Set, No. RFW150, is designed to be used in any application where a bolt is offset or has a line that the wrench needs to get over as well as on any hex bolt or fastener. The set is ideal for power steering and brake lines, fuel pumps, clutch lines, temperature sensors, oil pressure sensors, and more.
Features and benefits
- Consists of five flare nut wrenches: 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, and 19mm.
- Each flare nut wrench bites on all six flats of the hex as opposed to four flats like most other flare nut wrenches.
- Spring loaded to easily get onto the nut.
- Has an additional notch on the opening of the wrench to allow pressure to be kept off the pin or spring when tightened, making the tool more durable.
- Features a patented design.
- Includes a lifetime warranty.
Although flare nut wrenches are simple in design, the company noticed they could still be easily improved in many ways. The VIM Tools’ RFW100, RFW150, and RFW200 sets were created as a result.
Made in Taiwan. Each set weighs just under one pound and each wrench weighs about 2 oz.
Information provided by VIM Tools.