The BendPak Ergochair Ergo-RS is designed to make performing awkward and repetitious work in the shop more ergonomic, reducing stress and strain on technicians’ bodies to deliver improved safety, greater productivity, and reduced injuries.
Features and benefits
- Has a 75 degree range of adjustment with six locking positions. It can move from a completely flat creeper position for under-vehicle work to fully upright, and everything in between.
- Both the seat height and supportive backrest adjust together to deliver a comfortable, ergonomic position to provide support and prevent back and neck pain.
- Heavy duty ball bearing TPR swivel casters offer a shock-absorbing ride, while providing floor protection and quiet rolling operation. They are also resistant to chemicals, acids, alcohol, and water.
Good ergonomics ensures that technicians can work comfortably, leading to increased productivity and efficiency while reducing fatigue. The Ergo-RS is a purposefully made, adjustable height rolling work seat that prevents back and neck pain as well as minimizes awkward positioning which helps technicians to perform the tasks at hand with ease while maintaining a good posture.
- Powder coated, welded-steel tubular frame.
- Comfortable, thick-padded seat and backrest.
- Four heavy duty ball bearing TPR swivel casters.
- 350 lb maximum capacity.
- Weighs 53 lbs.
- Lowered: 56” by 4.5” by 28”
- Upright: 47” by 48.75” by 28”
Information provided by BendPak