The Art Fisher Memorial Scholarships, awarded annually to honor the memory of the late founder of Federated Auto Parts, have been presented to 13 exceptional students preparing for careers in the auto care industry.
- John Besozzi of Grafton, Ohio
- Liam Brennan of Penobscot, Maine
- Patrick Brooks of Melville, New York
- Cole Cowher of Roanoke, Virginia
- Ethan Dyke of Troy, Ohio
- Hunter Grimm of Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Wilson Hertzler of Kittanning, Pennsylvania
- Cole Niemann of Old Bridge, New Jersey
- Brooke Peckham of Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Kayla Resco of Crozet, Virginia
- Madison Russ of Townshend, Vermont
- Miles Spearman of Youngstown, Ohio
- Gabriel Yaich of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Each year scholarships are awarded in memory of my father, who founded Federated in 1985 and was an education advocate throughout his life,” said Bo Fisher, chairman of Federated Auto Parts. “Before his career in the aftermarket, my father was a teacher and I know he would be very proud to know that so many deserving students have received scholarships in his name.”
About the University of the Aftermarket Foundation
Since 1986, the University of the Aftermarket Foundation has funded millions of dollars of scholarships, grants, research and ongoing educational programs to help develop a strong, knowledgeable aftermarket workforce. The foundation encourages industry support, including donations for the purpose of honoring or memorializing individuals or otherwise recognizing special events, to help ensure the continued availability of training and education that strengthen the industry. The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. For more information, visit www.UofAFoundation.com.
Federated Auto Parts, headquartered in Staunton, Virginia, is one of the largest auto parts distribution and marketing organizations in North America. Federated is dedicated to supporting its customers with quality name brand parts, programs designed to grow their businesses, and experienced people who are knowledgeable in today’s evolving automotive technology. For more information, visit www.federatedautoparts.com.