MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers is hosting the 2023 Remanufacturing Annual Conference, which will be held at the Genuine Parts Company headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, this fall.
Set for October 11 through 13, promoters promise "insightful discussions, networking opportunities, and valuable insights into the role of remanufacturing in the circular economy and the aftermarket," according to a press release.
The target audience for this event includes remanufacturers, suppliers of core and other materials, and professional service firms. Programming will include panel discussions, seminars from industry experts, and networking opportunities.
The press release listed a few agenda highlights:
- Playing a Sustainable Role as CORE Partners in a World of Constant Change
- A Model for Trust and Collaboration in the Remanufacturing Supply Chain
- Best Practices in Return Logistics
- GPC Town Hall - Susan Starnes, Vice President of Emerging Markets at Genuine Parts Company, will share the organization's vision for the future of the aftermarket amidst evolving vehicle technology.
- GPC Lightning Round Tech Meetings - Attendees will have the unique opportunity to meet with GPC executives for 5-minute sessions in up to two technology areas of focus.
- Networking Reception - An exclusive chance to network and exchange ideas with industry peers and experts.
More information and registrations is at RemanConference.com.