The Channellock 360 Welders’ Pliers are used to grip and draw out wire, trim and cut wire, hammer, install, and remove bushing and nozzle, and to scrape spatter off MIG gun nozzle.
The Channellock 360 Welders’ Pliers were born out of a necessity to accomplish more with less, as well as complete a variety of tasks. They are designed as 6-in-1 pliers for welders, allowing users to work efficiently.
Features and benefits
The Channellock 360 Welders’ Pliers offer XLT cutting technology, which positions the rivet closer to the cutting edge so that less force is required to cut. Crosshatch and precision machined grooves grip and draw out wire, as well as provide spatter removal. An added spring makes for one-handed use. 90-degree teeth allow for easy tip installation and removal. The pliers are 100 percent made in the U.S.A. and are forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is coated for rust prevention.
Additional features of the 360 Welders’ Pliers include:
- Groove-nose design for spatter removal
- Easy tip installation and removal
- Precision machined laser heat treated cutting edge
- Spring loaded for one-handed operation
- 6-in-1 pliers with Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT), requiring less force to cut
- Added spring makes for one-handed use
- 90-degree teeth allow for easy tip installation and removal
- Groove-nose design and hammer for assistance in spatter removal
- Channellock Blue Comfort Grips help reduce hand fatigue
- 100 percent made in the U.S.A.
- Forged U.S. high carbon steel, coated for rust prevention
- Overall length: 8.9”
- Jaw length: 2.67”
- Joint thickness: .45”
- Cutting edge: .35”
- Nose width: .3”
- Nose thickness: .13”
- Handle span: 1.92”
- Joint width: 1.5”
- Weight: .7 lbs
Storage and display
The Channellock 360 Welders’ Pliers are available in shelf packs of five or master packs of 20.
Suggested retail price
For more information
1 (800) 724-3018