Instructional Technologies Inc. (ITI), is known for its effective online fleet training that uses a mastery learning strategy, an instructional method by which the employee must ‘master’ each subject before moving to the next. The courses improve employee safety behaviors and provide defensible proof that employees have mastered the subject.
With ITI training, fleets have the flexibility to use more than 140 off-the-shelf PRO-TREAD lessons, engage ITI’s professional training team in developing customized content, and use ITI’s training automation platform for their own content.
Sentix, ITI’s training automation platform, lets fleets assign, schedule, and trigger training, while also providing powerful reporting tools to monitor progress and compliance.
- Instructional Technologies Inc was founded in 1995 by Dr. James Voorhees and Robert Johnston
- Over 12 million lessons taken
- 300+ clients
- Used by leading fleets: Ryder, JB Hunt, Celadon, Landstar, CVS Pharmacy, CHS, and the largest private fleets.
- Works on any computer with an internet connection
- iOS and Android app for playing content
- Recommended by most major logistics insurers, including Baldwin & Lyons and Aon
- Member of the National Private Truck Council, American Trucking Associations, Truckload Carriers Association, Commercial Drivers Training Association, National Association of Fleet Administrators, International Food Distributors Association, and many more.
Fill out the form below to request more information about Instructional Technologies, Inc..