The SP Air Adjustable Wheel Cover, No. 7231AWC, is designed to stabilize the cutting action. This product has an adjustable cut depth, with a minimum depth of 1/8". It protects sub-surface objects such as wiring harnesses and provides accurate, clean cuts 90 degrees to the surface. This product fits SP Air models SP-7231 and SP-7231R, as well as the Mac branded MAC AT35A.
The Adjustable Wheel Cover allows technicians to cut off parts without damaging the surface below the part, increasing their cut time with no worries.
Features and benefits
- Stabilizes cutting action.
- Allows the user to decide how deep to cut by adjusting the wheel cover.
- Has a minimum cut depth of 1/8”.
- Provides accurate and clean cuts 90 degrees to the surface.
- Allows the user to set the depth measurement of a cutoff wheel.
- Protects sub-surface objects, such as wiring harnesses.
SP Air developed this tool after noticing the difficulty individuals across all industries were having when trying to keep a cutoff tool at the same depth.
This tool is made of aluminum.
Suggested retail price
For more information
SP Air USA, Inc.