The Channellock 10" Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Pliers, No. 430, is built to last with a PermaLock fastener designed to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and right angle, laser heat-treated teeth to provide an improved, longer lasting grip. These pliers are versatile, durable, strong and made in the U.S.A.
These pliers are designed for home and garage needs. The tool offers seven adjustments to provide versatility and adjustability for the technician.
Features and benefits
- PermaLock fastener designed to eliminate nut and bolt failure.
- Patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress and breakage.
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth for improved, long-lasting grip.
- Versatile, strong and durable.
- Undercut channels: Undercut tongue and groove design won't slip, the company says.
- Teeth are heat-treated to improve grip and offer longer life.
- Made in the U.S.A. with high carbon steel for improved job performance and specially coated for rust prevention.
- Seven adjustments for versatility and adjustability.
This product is made in the U.S.A. at Channellock's Meadville, Pennsylvania manufacturing facility. This tool weighs about 1.2 lbs and has a jaw length of 1.38" with seven adjustments. The jaw capacity is 2".
Storage and display
This product ships one unit per package.
Suggested retail price