The Streamlight Stinger Switchblade is a compact, multi-function worklight for automotive professionals. The Stinger Switchblade is five lights in one: a drop light, handsfree light, bright white light, CRI light and UV light. The Switchblade offers a double-sided light bar that rotates 180 degrees to offer three lighting options. The white LEDs deliver 800 lm of area illumination, the CRI light, with Streamlight's Color-Rite technology, is used for paint matching or checking wires and the UV light detects HVAC leaks or minor frame cracks. The light's magnetic base attaches to metal surfaces for task-specific lighting. Two hooks, including an integrated retractable hook, allow for multiple hanging options, and it folds for compact storage. The light is rechargeable via USB or any Streamlight Stinger charger.
The Streamlight Stinger Switchblade is five lights in one, so it is designed for everything from task illumination to color matching applications, such as detailing and painting, to leak detection.
- Multi-function, rechargeable worklight that is five lights in one: drop light, handsfree light, bright white light, UV light and color matching light.
- Double-sided light bar rotates 180 degree to offer three lighting options: cool white LEDs, CRI color matching LEDs with Color-Rite technology and UV light.
- White LEDs deliver 800 lm and a 3.5-hour run-time.
- Charges via any Stinger charger or micro USB.
Features and benefits
- Allows techs to use one tool for a variety of lighting needs.
- Weighted base includes magnets for attaching the flashlight to metal surfaces for task-specific lighting.
- Two hooks, including an integrated retractable one, allow for multiple hanging options.
- The light folds for compact storage.
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Streamlight developed this light in response to customer requests for a multi-task worklight for use in automotive settings. This product is five lights in one, allowing techs to use one tool for a variety of lighting needs.
The Stinger Switchblade is designed and engineering in the USA and made in China. This product is manufactured from impact-modified nylon, and also features a replaceable hard-coated polycarbonate lens. Weighing 17.1 ounces, the light measures 17" with the light bar fully extended. When the bar is folded for compact storage, the light measures 9.8".
Storage and display
The light ships in corrugated master cartons containing six units per master pack. Streamlight recommends hanging the blister packed packaged on pegs, and stacking boxed models.
To view a video demonstration of this product, visit vehicleservicepros.com/21031173.
Suggested retail price
$135 to $170, depending on the configuration.
For more information
30 Eagleville Road
Eagleville, PA USA 19403