The Anglo American Tools NES3 External Thread Repair Tool restores inch or metric, right-hand or left-hand fastener threads. These floating cutters are self-adjusting to any pitch and size within range with no need for calibration or identifying fastener thread type. Automatically chases good thread sections to repair the damaged parts. This product comes with hardened cutting blades (HSS) and opens up to 6".
The NES3 External Thread Repair Tool is designed for repairing larger diameter threads.
- Ideal for repairing damaged external threads.
- This tool can help techs save time, helping them make money on jobs, according to the company.
- The tool adjusts to any size between an external diameter of 1.3/8” to 6”, eliminating the need for a caliper or pitch gauge.
- Available in metric sizes 38mm - 152mm.
- A keyway skip accessory is available.
Features and benefits
- Can be used to repair damaged threads.
- Eliminates the need for techs to find the right size die or thread file in their toolbox.
- The cutters will follow the good threads and once they get to the bad threads, will cut through and repair the damaged thread.
- Can save technician time when dealing with damaged threads.Can save technician time when dealing with damaged threads.
- Allows users to buy one tool for multiple diameters.
NES developed this product to accommodate a range of sizes, eliminating the need for technicians to use multiple dies or thread files.
This product was manufacturing in Israel from high alloy steel, and weighs 4.5 lbs.
Storage and display
The NES3 External Thread Repair Tool comes packed in a self-carry cardboard box with colorful graphics on the outside.
To view a video demonstration of this product, visit vehicleservicepros.com/21026525.
Suggested retail price
For more information