The Milwaukee Tool M18 FUEL 7” Variable Speed Polisher, No. 2738-22, provides users with nearly 2,200 rpm. With an ergonomic design for speed control, balance and weight, the polisher is designed to distribute more of its weight over the pad, providing natural pressure on the surface area, and be more comfort to the user. The 4.9-lb, 19.8" long polisher offers a variable speed dial and trigger and a lock-on/lock-off feature. The RedLithium XC5.0 battery provides portability, and on a full charge, the M18 FUEL 7” Variable Speed Polisher can complete a full-size car.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 7" Variable Speed Polisher is designed for cutting, polishing and finishing for automotive detailing work.
- World's first cordless rotary polisher, according to the company.
- Lightweight--up to 1 lb lighter than corded competitors.
- Variable speed dial allows for a maximum speed from 800 to 2,200 rpm.
- This tool is ergonomically balanced for improved control.
- Enough battery life to complete a full-size car on one charge.
Features and benefits
- Can remove heavy defects and scratches with no loss of rpm, the company says.
- Powerstate Brushless Motor provides 2,200 rpm for the power and speed to handle heavy applications. CPT Constant Power Technology maintains cut speed.
- Majority of the tool weight is over the polishing pad for improved control in hard-to-reach areas. The variable speed dial and trigger and lock-on/lock-off functionality allows for additional control.
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery can complete a full-size car on one full charge. When accompanied by a Rapid Charger, users will be able to charge and entire XC5.0 battery up to 40 percent faster, the company sas.
Milwaukee developed the M18 FUEL 7" Variable Speed Polisher to provide a cordless option with the power to complete large polishing projects. Corded options drag along the side of the car, creating more scratches and acting as a distraction that can kill productivity.
This tool is made in China and has an operating range of 0 to 2,200 rpm, 7" capacity, variable speed dial and trigger and lock-on/lock-off functionality. The tool weighs 4.9 lbs and is 19.8" long.
Storage and display
This item is shipped in a gift box (available in bare tool and kit configurations). Master packs are also available. A bare tool master pack has four units; a kit master pack has two units.
To view a video demonstration of this product, visit VehicleServicePros.com/20856784.
Suggested retail price
For more information