New tools and equipment are constantly being added to VehicleServicePros.com. You can view them all in our Product Guide or have them come to you via our newsletters. Below are the top 10 most popular/clicked on products that were added during the month of February.
Check them out to see what other technicians, shop owners, and mobile tool distributors are looking at.
- The TEXA TXT Multihub is a VCI designed to easily adapt to any vehicle connection in the shop or in the field.
- The Ingersoll Rand 140EP Engraving Pen is easy to use and versatile, allowing technicians to mark tools or any other material with greater legibility and ease.
- The Challenger Lifts EW1020 Wide Inground Lift features a lifting capacity of 10,000 lbs and an extra-wide drive-through clearance for servicing wide-bodied and electric vehicles.
- The BendPak EV2400SL EV Battery Pack and Powertrain Lifting System has recently been upgraded and now part of the company's Mobi-EVS lineup.
- The KEEN Utility Reno Work Boot delivers a lighter, faster work boot steeped in outdoor tradition, but designed for the demands of the modern job site.
- The Mastercool Black Series Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector, No. 55600, uses an infrared sensor to effectively identify halogenated gases.
- The Thexton Extended Back Probe Spoons, No. 914X, are designed to access electrical circuits from the rear of the connector to prevent piercing wires and possibly damaging the circuit.
- The Milwaukee Tool 80-pc Shockwave Impact Duty Driver Bit Set, No. 48-32-4094, are designed to provide users with extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- The Portasol-Patch from Portasol is an instant, multi-purpose repair patch available in two sizes: 3” by 6” and 6” by 9”.
- The FLIR ONE Edge Pro wirelessly connects to a smart device to easily inspect targets that are out of reach or out of view, or it can clip onto a phone or tablet for one-handed operation.