The Prevost PrevoS1 Blowguns are designed for cleaning dust and debris from hard-to-reach places such as car interiors and tight spots under the hood. Multiple nozzle options are available, including composite, metal, OSHA, and sound reducing. The blowguns include insulation so they stay at a comfortable working temperature and an embedded plug to help prevent leaks. Additionally, they are compatible with all major connection profiles such as Industrial, High Flow, Automotive/Truflate, and ARO 210. The blowguns are a low air consumption tool with a high blowing force at 90 psi ranging from 4.6 to 13.8 ozf depending on the model.
The PrevoS1 Blowguns are designed for cleaning dust and debris from hard-to-reach places such as car interiors and tight spots under the hood.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight, but durable enough to withstand tough wear and tear in harsh environments.
- Multiple nozzle options are available to suit any application, including composite, metal, OSHA, and sound reducing.
- Insulated so the tool remains a comfortable working temperature
- Embedded plug to eliminate leaks and increase tool efficiency
- Compatible with Prevost’s BG FIX wall mount to securely store the tool when not in use
- Hermetically sealed to prevent internal contamination from external dust and dirt
- When paired with a prevoS1 quick connect safety coupling, the coupling creates a handle and a leak-free connection.
- High-quality product designed for long service life
- Compatible with all major connection profiles (Industrial, High Flow, Automotive/Truflate, ARO 210)
- OSHA options improve safety in workshops
- Low air consumption tool with high blowing force at 90 psi ranging from 4.6 to 13.8 (Ozf) depending on model
The company developed this product for technicians who use a blowgun frequently throughout the day. The ergonomic pistol grip design fits comfortably in the palm and the insulated body protects hands from cold temperatures.
The body and trigger of the PrevoS1 Blowguns are made from polyamide composite, and the plug is made from nitrided steel, making it scratch- and corrosion-resistant. The maximum working pressure is 174 psi, and the operating temperature range goes from 5 degrees F to 158 degrees F. The weight is 0.2 oz.
Storage and display
This item is sold and packaged per piece. The company recommends organizing them by profile and nozzle type with a Prevost quick connect safety coupling to demonstrate how easy it is to connect and disconnect.
To view a video demonstration of the PrevoS1 Blowguns visit: VehicleServicepros.com/21158741
Suggested retail price
See current Prevost price list.
For more information
Call 800-845-7220, visit prevostusa.com, or contact [email protected]