The Lumax Magnetic LED Light, No. LX-1436, attaches securely to most hand tools and is ideal for use on grease guns, screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, ratchets, and more. The company says the strong magnets hold onto the tool securely during operation and will not fall off. The compact, lightweight design makes it easy to store and put in a toolbox. The Magnetic LED Light has a long-life lithium battery that lasts up to seven hours of continuous use. Batteries are included.
The Magnetic LED Light is designed to attach securely to most hand tools to provide light in dark work areas. The light is ideal for grease guns, screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, ratchets, and more. It can store easily within a toolbox or glove compartment.
Features and benefits
• Lights up dark work areas within seconds.
• Attaches to most hand tools.
• Easily reinstalls for use on other hand tools.
• Magnets hold strong on tool during operation.
• Battery lasts up to seven hours of continuous use.
• Ideal for grease guns, screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, ratchets, and more.
• Includes three L736F replacement button-cell batteries.
• Available in a countertop display.
The Magnetic LED Light was developed to solve the problem of lighting up small, dark work areas while also providing technicians with a light that has the ability to attach and detach from one hand tool to another.
The Magnetic LED Light is compact and lightweight with a weight of .25 oz. Its bright LED emits 5 lm.
Storage and display
The product is shipped one unit per box with tri-lingual and retail-friendly packaging. A countertop display (No. LX-1436-DB) is also available.
To watch a video demonstration of this product, visit: VehicleServicePros.com/21122087
Suggested retail price
For more information