The Legacy Manufacturing Flexzilla Retractable Water Hose Reel with Levelwind Technology, 1/2" by 70", No. L8340FZ, is designed to makes the water hose easy to use and put away. The reel features a latching mode switch, seven position locking bracket, adjustable hose stopper, extra large swivel, free-standing base and durable construction. There is a lead-in hose included. The hose offers all-weather flexibility, is lightweight, coils easily and won't kink under pressure.
This product is designed to clean up or wash off a vehicle or a vehicle's residue.
Features and benefits
- Levelwind technology automatically layers hose back and forth across the reel to help ensure the hose is coiled smoothly and easily.
- Includes Flexzilla water hose and lead-in hose.
- Assembled in USA of US and global components.
- Hose features anodized aircraft aluminum ends.
- Max working pressure at 70 degrees F is 150 psi.
- Hose is no kink, non-marring, lightweight and does not fight you like other hoses, the company says.
- Easy in and out storage of water hose often used in a wash bay.
- Both the reel and hose are designed for durability.
Legacy Manufacturing designed this product to make working with a hose easier and more efficient, and to make using it and putting it away easy.
The hose and reel are assembled in the USA of US and global components. The reel housing is made from durable UV stabilized polypropylene, and the hose material is flexible hybrid polymer. The hose fittings are made of anodized aircraft aluminum. The L8340FZ holds 70' of 5/8" Flexzilla water hose. The unit weighs 30.75 lbs.
Storage and display
The L8340FZ is shipped one unit per package.
Suggested retail price