Mastercool Artic Commander Line of RRR Machines feature an 8” color, touchscreen command center with a graphic user interface (GUI) that will enable navigation through all functions and features with ease. There is no longer a need to read any external instructions or paper manuals. Users simply sit back, watch and learn how to use the machines. All machines are also equipped with Wi-Fi capabilities, allowing for real-time, interactive communication and troubleshooting.
The Commander Line of RRR Machines allows technicians to perform all refrigerant recovery, vacuum, leak testing and charging operations. The Commander 1000, 2000 and 3000 are suitable for R134a applications, while the Commander 4000 is suitable for R1234yf applications.
- These units can perform all reclamation and leak testing functions on R-134a standard or hybrid vehicles (Commander 1000, 2000 and 3000) or on R-1234yf standard or hybrid vehicles (Commander 4000).
- A large, heavy duty 6 cfm vacuum pump eliminates the need for lengthy vacuum procedures.
- A thermal printer comes standard on the 3000 and 4000 model units (optional on 1000 and 2000), to provide a detailed report to the customer and technician of the process performed on the vehicle.
Features and benefits
- Incorporates Wi-Fi capabilities and team viewer programming, allowing for real-time diagnostic and educational applications.
- Step-by-step instructions are displayed on the color touchscreen, so no user manuals are needed.
- The color touchscreen is fully responsive and displays all information as technicians perform recovery, vacuum and charging options.
- Visual indicator LEDs keep the technician informed of progress during the reclamation process.
- Automatic and manual options give the technician the versatility to perform any function desired.
- Easy-access USB port.
- Large, easy-to-use manifold valves.
The Commander line of RRR machines improve upon previous models by incorporating Wi-Fi capabilities and the programmed team viewer to allow for real-time communication, diagnostic and educational applications.
The Commander 1000, 2000 and 3000 are manufactured to SAE J2788 standards for R-134a refrigerant. The Commander 4000 is manufactured to SAE J2843 stardards for R-1234yf refrigerant. The machines weigh 180 to 190 lbs, depending on the model number. Made in the U.S.A.
Storage and display
The Commander RRR machines are shipped in a heavy duty corrugated cardboard box that is shrink wrapped and strapped on an individual pallet. There is one unit per package.
For more information