- Mid-Length and Long-Length bits to provide additional access to hard-to-reach fasteners
- S2 steel insert hex bits for maximum strength
- Sockets meet insertion depth requirements to ensure correct engagement with the fastener
- Chamfered hex bit ends are precision manufactured for a secure fit to prevent stripping and wear
- Socket base full polish chrome finish is easy to clean and provides high visibility
- Large hand-stamped identification and double line (SAE) and knurled line (metric) to easily distinguish between SAE and metric sockets
- Socket base is heat treated
- Exceed ASME proof torque requirements for durability
The new line of mid-length and long-length hex bits includes 61 total products (57 open stock options and four sets) for 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch drives in both SAE and metric. The full line of GEARWRENCH Hex Bit Sockets now has 140 options and 16 sets, including standard hex bits, ball-end hex bits, and long ball-end hex bits. For more information, go to www.gearwrench.com.
GEARWRENCH is a premier hand tool brand from Apex Tool Group. Since the launch of the original five-degree ratcheting wrench, the GEARWRENCH brand has led the industry with breakthroughs in pass-thru ratchets, sockets, screw/nut drivers, pliers, and specialty tools. For more information, visit www.gearwrench.com.