In the inaugural episode of Torque Factor, featured guest Peter Coll, vice president of Neutronics, discusses all things R-1234yf refrigerant.
- Recalls: NTB19-064B – Nissan Rogue. ADAS false activation forward automated emergency braking; 19V-645 – General Motors. Enhanced EBCM software for vacuum deficiencies due to failing mechanical vacuum pumps.
- Case study: Diagnostic Network covers using a probe and lab scope to locate intermittent shorts cause by in-tank electric pump circuit on a 2001 Chevrolet Suburban.
- NASTF update: Donny Seyfer, manager, NASTF, discusses the Ford IDS scan tool; programming errors with ECMs; and GM service website issues.
- Education: Steve Ford, the “Car Guy,” discusses automotive education issues.
- Upcoming industry events.
VehicleServicePros.com is home to Torque Factor, and Professional Tool and Equipment News, Professional Distributor, and Fleet Maintenance magazines. Have a topic or question you’d like discussed on a future episode? Email us at: [email protected].
Watch the episode here.