The show floor at Automotive Service and Repair Week (ASRW) will feature an area called the Business and Technology Pavilion, which is a collection of exhibiting companies that each feature business enhancement products and services for all automotive shops. ASRW will take place Thursday and Friday, Oct. 17-18, with education beginning Wednesday, Oct. 16, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Exhibitors participating in the Business and Technology Pavilion include:
- Automotive Training Institute – Booth No. C1470
- Autoshop Solutions – Booth No. C1464
- Demandforce – Booth No. C1465
- Educational Seminars Institute – Booth No. C1370
- Kukui – Booth No. C1364
- Mudlick Mail Company – Booth No. C1365
- Omnique Shop Management Software – Booth No. C1467
- R.O. Writer – Booth No. C1371
The Business and Technology Pavilion is located in the CARS area of the show floor, and all ASRW attendees are encouraged to visit this area.
“ASRW has raised the bar. They have created a technology and profit pavilion with the best companies to showcase the leading technologies in the United States. A shop owner can visit all of these companies face-to-face in this new arena with lots of opportunity,” said Todd Westerlund, Kukui.
For more information, visit www.ASRWevents.com.
Subscribe to Motor Age and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here