The University of the Aftermarket is now registering aftermarket industry professionals for 10 online courses that will begin May 16 or June 27.
These semester-long, online courses enable industry professionals to sharpen their professional skills and earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) that can be applied toward their AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) designation. Prospective students are encouraged to register early to secure spots in the classes of their choice, as class size is limited.
Students can register now through May 9 for the following courses:
• ACC 2410 – Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
• ACC 2415 – Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
• AM 2540 – Current Issues in Dealership Management
• ECN 2210 – Principles of Microeconomics
• ECN 2200 – Principles of Macroeconomics
• MGT 2300 – Principles of Management
• MGT 4800 – Strategic Planning
• MKT 2010 – Principles of Selling
• MKT 2080 – Principles of Marketing
• MKT 2200 – Sales Management
These courses are offered through Northwood University and taught by Northwood faculty. Each course is $600 and approved for 3.0 Continuing Education Units. For detailed course descriptions and to register for a course, visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com or call 800-551-2882.
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.