The Prevost Flexair Hybrid Compressed Air Hose comes equipped with an ultra-flexible and tough hose, non-scratch sheath to protect equipment, high quality plug, and prevoS1 safety coupler that is available in various profiles and sizes. The lightweight, easy-to-handle hose comes fitted with a bend restrictor to help prevent kinking and bending near the connectors. Prevost guarantees the hose for one year under normal wear and tear when used with a Prevost plug. The hose is available in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" ID sizes, with 25', 35', 50', and 100' lengths.
The Prevost Flexair Hybrid Compressed Air Hose is designed to clean dust and debris from hard-to-reach areas such as motors and the interior of vehicles. It can also be used to power pneumatic tools within the shop.
Features and Benefits
• The hybrid construction allows the hose to be lightweight, flexible, and easy-to-handle.
• Bend restrictors on each end, along with a kink-free hose provides a consistent air flow.
• Hose kit is 100 percent scratch free to protect production pieces and vehicles.
• Lays flat with no memory.
• Easy to coil after each use.
• Hose material is resistant to dirt build up.
• Withstands damage from dragging across the ground.
• Operates in a range of temperature from -40 degrees F to 140 degrees F.
• Paired with a prevoS1 safety coupling and nitrided steel plug to guarantee a leak free system.
• Arrives fully assembled and packaged for retail sale; customers can simply remove from the package and plug in for immediate use.
• Can be used for a variety of applications within any shop.
• Selection of coupling profile: industrial (RISB), automotive (RUSB), high flow (RESB) or ARO 210 (RASB).
• Available in multiple lengths (25’, 35’, 50’, and 100’) and inner diameters (1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2”).
Prevost developed this product to offer a complete hose system that is tough, hassle free, and easy to use while protecting valuable shop equipment and production pieces from scratches.
The hose body is constructed of a polyurethane, rubber, and PVC blend. The prevoS1 coupling is made of non-scratch composite material. The product has a maximum working pressure of 300 psi.
Storage and Display
The product is sold and packaged per piece. One part number includes all components (hose, plug, and coupling) of kit. It's packaged in cardboard and can be stacked or hung on a wall. Prevost recommends to keep a hose for demonstration purposes to allow customers to experience how easy it is to connect and disconnect air tools.
Suggested Retail Price
Suggested list price in Prevost catalog
For More Information