The Robinair 17800C Multi-Refrigerant Machine is designed to recover, recycle, recharge, and evacuate many different refrigerants and systems, all in one fast and continuous operation through one hook-up. This unit automatically leads the user through its operations and sends specific notifications when it’s time to change the filter drier and vacuum pump oil, plus adjusts from liquid to vapor for fast and efficient recovery. The machine is ideal for mass transit vehicles, buses, refrigerated trailers or containers, and other applications that use refrigerants other than R134a.
The 17800C Multi-Refrigerant Machine is designed to recover, recycle, recharge, and evacuate many different refrigerants, and is ideal for applications that use a refrigerant other than R134a.
Features and benefits
- Simple to recharge to factory specifications.
- Weighs recovered refrigerant.
- Provides tank overfill protection.
- Monitors cumulative amounts of refrigerant recovered and charged, as well as other machine operation variables.
- Compatible with R12, R22, R404A, R407C, and many other medium-pressure and high-pressure blends.
- Automatically adjusts from liquid to vapor for fast and efficient recovery.
- Saves technicians time by featuring an all-in-one fast and continuous operation through one hook-up.
- Has a large capacity removable external storage tank ideal for service systems with large amounts of refrigerant or handling multiple recoveries.
- Capable of recycling recovered refrigerant before storing refrigerant in an external storage tank.
- Guides the user through the necessary operations and sends specific notifications when it’s time to change the filter drier and vacuum pump oil.
Robinair developed this machine specifically for mass transit vehicles and buses to effectively streamline the process of recovering, recycling, and recharging the vehicles in one continuous operation.
The 17800C Multi-Refrigerant Machine is made in the U.S.A with globally sourced components. The item weighs 280 lbs.
Storage and display
This product is shipped on a 1/2 pallet with a carton shell.
Suggested retail price