The Bosch HDS 250 Heavy Duty Scan Tool Kit is designed to read, diagnose and clear heavy duty standard trouble codes for Class 4 through 8 vehicles. This tool works on 12V and 24V systems to cover most medium duty and heavy duty vehicles. The kit includes 16-pin J1962, 9-pin Deutsch and 6-pin Deutsch cables, and features Class 4 through 8 truck coverage featuring "Automatic Protocol Search." The HDS 250 meets SAE standards for HD J1587/J1708 CAN and includes engine, transmission and ABS coverage. The tool features a rugged enclosure for durability and offers a color display that shows code descriptions and definitions, graphs live data MIDS/PIDS and can record and playback data streams. The tool is updateable via the internet and comes with a one-year warranty.
The Bosch HDS 250 is designed to read, diagnose, and clear standard HD trouble codes on Class 4 through 8 vehicles.
Features and benefits
- Read and clear HD standard trouble codes.
- Display code descriptions.
- Display and graph live data.
- Record and playback data streams.
- Rugged enclosure for durability.
- Class 4-8 truck coverage featuring "Automatic Protocol Search".
- HD J1587/J1708 and J1939 CAN, engine, transmission, ABS coverage.
- Global OBD-II Quick Test.
- Works on 12V and 24V systems.
- Demo mode for training.
- Allows technicians to perform field repairs without bringing the vehicle into the shop.
- Covers most medium and heavy duty vehicles on 12V and 24V systems offering a wide range of coverage.
- Features and rugged enclosure for durability and a brilliant color display that shows code descriptions and definitions and graphs live data MIDS/PIDS and can record playback data streams.
This product is made in Mexico and weighs less than 3 lbs.
Storage and display
The tool ships one unit per package in a small cardboard box.
Suggested retail price
For more information