The TEXA TXBe with IDC5 BIKE Scan Tool is designed for motorcycle maintenance, including bi-directional controls and advanced settings. This product can read codes and live data, and can handle advanced settings such as throttle calibration, TPMS rest and CO2 adjustment. This tool is designed to be compact and lightweight, and features protective rubbers to avoid scratching vehicles. The tool comes in a rugged storage case.
The TEXA Navigator TXBe with IDC5 BIKE Scan Tool is designed for motorcycle maintenance, including bi-directional controls and advanced settings.
- Market for powerports diagnostics expected to expand, the company says.
- TEXA has offered motorcycle software for 15 years.
- Thousands of models covered and a lot of technical information.
- Diagnostics tools are needed to perform even easy maintenance procedures.
Features and benefits
- Offers codes and live data.
- Can handle advanced settings such as throttle calibration, TPMS rest and CO2 adjustment.
- Needed for use with maintenance activities.
- Service lights need to be cleared with a diagnostic tool.
- Compact and lightweight, with protective rubbers to avoid scratching vehicles.
TEXA developed this tool to expand their car and truck diagnostics system to include motorcycles.
The hardware and software of this product are made in Italy at the TEXA headquarters.
Storage and display
This product ships one unit per package, and includes a rugged storage case.
Suggested retail price
Email for further information