The Lumax Manual/Pneumatic 2-in-1 Fluid Extractor, No. LX1314, is designed for brake fluid, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, water and more. This fluid extractor is ideal for extracting engine oils or lubricants for a variety of applications. This product offers durable, oil- and chemical-resistant polypropylene construction, automatic overflow protection, a quick-drain pour spout, decrompression/exhaust valve for releasing negative pressure and valve and safety cup for automatic cut-off extraction. This fluid extractor has a maximum fluid temperature of 176 degrees F.
The Lumax Manual/Pneumatic 2-in-1 Fluid Extractor is ideal for extracting or exchanging engine oils or lubricants in ATV's, boats, farm equipment, motor vehicles, motor bikes and more.
- Easy to operate.
- Features a decompression/exhaust valve for relasing negative pressure.
- Durable, oil- and chemical-resistant polypropylene construction.
- Suitable for brake fluid, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid and more.
- Offers both manual and pneumatic pump operation.
Features and benefits
- Can be used with oil, coolant and hydraulic systems.
- Helps avoid messes and minimizes clean-up.
- Offers improved mobility without the need for electricity or compressed air.
- Quick-drain pour spout.
- Automatic overflow protection.
Lumax developed this product to make extracting and exchanging fluids cleaner and more efficient.
This product has a 2.6-gal capacity and is 25.5" tall, 10.5" wide and weighs 10.6 lb. This extractor is made in Taiwan.
Storage and display
The product ships one unit per box, with trilingual, retail friendly packaging. The extractor comes with: 60" 1.5m PVC Steel Braided Suction Hose; 3/8" by 17" Dipstick Tube; 3/8" by 30" Dipstick Tube; 1/4" by 31" Dipstick Tube; 5/16" by 36.25" Dipstick Tube; and Tube Adapters.
Suggested retail price
For more information