The KNIPEX Tools 7-1/4" Spring Hose Clamp Pliers feature replaceable rotating tips that make them maneuverable from different angles and easier to use in confined areas. The tips of these pliers offer a unique design that helps reduce the chance of slipping off the workpiece when opening hose clamps. The pliers feature 15 positions that ensure a precise fit to suit most clamp sizes. The pliers have a 2" working capacity and serrated gripping jaws to easily loosen tight hoses. The slim head design is suitable for tight places and has a forged, box-joint design for high stability. The pliers are made from German chrome vanadium electric steel, forged and oil hardened.
The KNIPEX 7-1/4" Spring Hose Clamp Pliers remove a variety of different types of automotive hose clamps.
- Allow access into tight spaces when removing or installing hose clamps
- Rotatable tips provide gripping in a variety of position.
- Tips are easily replaceable.
- Push-button has 15 adjustment positions.
- Has a working capacity range of up to 2".
Features and benefits
- Removes a variety of different types of hose clamps with just one tool.
- Does not damage the hose clamp.
- Clamps can be used again.
- Serrated gripping jaws easily loosen tight hoses.
KNIPEX developed these pliers in response to user requests for a smaller version of the company's 10" Hose Clamp Pliers for easier access into tight spaces.
This tool is forged and oil-hardened from German, chrome vanadium electric steel. The tool weighs 0.385 lbs.
Storage and display
The pliers are shipped in a box of one or on a plastic card for easy retail display. KNIPEX suggests placing the tool close to the counter so technicians can easily see it and appreciate the compact size.
Suggested retail price
For more information