The VIM Tools 5-pc 3/8” Drive Ratcheting Flare Nut Set, No. RFW150, is designed to be used in any application where a bolt is offset or has a line that the wrench needs to get over as well as on any hex bolt or fastener. The set is ideal for power steering and brake lines, fuel pumps, clutch lines, temperature sensors, oil pressure sensors, and more.
- This kit variation has been requested by dealers and technicians alike.
- Patented design.
- Includes a lifetime warranty.
Features and benefits
- Consists of five flare nut wrenches: 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, and 19mm.
- Each flare nut wrench bites on all six flats of the hex as opposed to four flats like most other flare nut wrenches.
- Spring loaded to easily get onto the nut.
- Has an additional notch on the opening of the wrench to allow pressure to be kept off the pin or spring when tightened, making the tool more durable.
Made in Taiwan. Each set weighs just under one pound and each wrench weighs about 2 oz.
Storage and display
Each set comes one per package and comes packaged in a cardboard box in EVA foam.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Contact [email protected]