The Lumax 8-in-1 SAE & Metric Oil Drain Plug Swivel Wrench Set is a Lumax proprietary and patented design. It features eight socket sizes all in one tool. The LX-1865 & LX-1866 fits most oil drain, transfer case and differential plugs. The swivel head allows for easy access and fits all angles. The oil drain plug swivel wrench is made from chrome molybdenum steel and the yoke support withstands high torque applications. The wrench features a built-in magnet to hold drain plugs or nuts. The indexing feature locks the socket into working position. The eight SAE sizes are 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16”, 3/4” and 13/16” (No. LX-1865). The eight metric sizes are 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 17mm, 19mm and 21mm (No. LX-1866).
The Lumax 8-in-1 SAE and Metric Oil Drain Plug Swivel Wrench Set is designed to fit most oil drain plugs, transfer case plugs and differential plugs.
- Offers both SAE and Metric sizes.
- This tool features eight socket sizes, all in one tool.
- Made from chrome molybdenum steel for added strength and durability.
Features and benefits
- Swivel head allows for easy access and is designed to fit all angles.
- Heavy duty yoke support is built to withstand high torque applications.
- Improved indexing feature locks the socket into working position.
- Features a built-in magnet to hold a drain plug or nuts.
Lumax developed this tool to simplify the number of tools technicians need to remove various plugs, condensing eight socket sizes into one tool.
The LX-1865 includes SAE sizes 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4" and 13/16"; the LX-1866 includes Metric sizes 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 17mm, 19mm and 21mm. This tool is made in China.
Storage and display
This product ships one unit per package in retail-friendly, tri-lingual packaging.
Suggested retail price
For more information