The Wilton Cold Front 3037 Atomized Cooling Fan applies patented Flow Blurring technology, which uses low air pressure and water to produce micro-droplets that evaporate instantly and create cooler air covering 3,161 sq. ft. The Cold Front 3037 runs for more than 10 hours on a single fill-up of its 19-gal water tank. The single-speed cooling fan operates on standard 120V AC/60 Hz current and has independent fan and cooling controls. A dual onboard accessory outlet with GFCI protection is provided. The Cold Front 3037 measures only 4' 8" high, and is powered by a 0.5 hp, direct-drive motor that turns the 30" blade at 1,100 rpm. It generates air flow of 8,462 CFM and air velocity of 22.3 mph. Mounted on four 12" wheels with solid rubber tires, the mobile fan rolls through standard doorways and has a standard foot brake control. Made in the U.S.A.
The Wilton Cold Front 3037 Atomized Cooling Fan is designed to increase worker productivity and safety by cooling the air.
Wilton developed this patented product to cool air with a minimal increase in relative air humidity.
- The Cold Front 3037 cools over 3,000 sq. ft. with minimal increase in humidity.
- Keeps workers cool
- Reduces chance of water damage
- No puddles, drips or slipping hazards
- Flash evaporation starts cooling quickly
- Instant startup and shutdown
Features and benefits
- Powder coated steel aluminum construction and plastic water tank that will not rust
- No pads or filters to replace
- Runs for over 10 hours on a single tank, and can be moved to wherever cooling is needed
- Powers down instantly and has an automatic low-water shutoff
- Designed to hold off heat efficiently and affordably
The Cold Front 3037 Atomized Cooling Fan is made in the USA using powder coated steel and aluminum construction with a plastic water tank. It produces 8,462 CFM and draws 10.2 A from a standard 120 VAC / 60 Hz electrical supply. It has a 19-gal water tank that will last 10+ hours of use with a water output rate of 1.74-gal per hour. The shipping weight is 370 lbs with product dimension of 24" wide, 45" tall and 56" high.
Storage and display
This product is shipped attached to a wooden skid and covered with a cardboard box with a quantity of one per package.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Adam Brown, Sr. Product Manager