The Knipex Tools XL CoBolt Bolt Cutters are 10" in length and are available with straight blades or with a notch to cut thicker materials. Features include a high transmission ratio that lowers the hand force needed, requiring 60 percent less effort compared to high-leverage diagonal cutters of the same size, according to the company. Other features include gripping jaws below the joint for gripping and pulling nails. Forged and oil-hardened from German chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, the tool has induction-hardened precision blades with a cutting edge hardness of approximately 64 HRC.
The Knipex Tools XL CoBolt Bolt Cutters are designed for automotive, farming and fencing applications.
Knipex developed the XL CoBolt Bolt Cutters based on customer demand for a bigger version of the company's CoBolt Bolt Cutters. The XL CoBolt Bolt Cutters are larger and designed for improved leverage and ease-of-use.
- The XL CoBolt Bolt Cutters offer sharp jaws that are capable of cutting almost any metal, according to the company.
- These 10" bolt cutters are designed for versatile, powerful cutting with less effort and hand force required.
- The notch in the blade helps keep large cross sections close to the base of the blade for maximum leverage and easier cutting.
Features and benefits
- These cutters feature a high transmission ratio, allowing users to use less force when compared to diagonal cutters of a similar size.
- Laser-etched cutting edges are designed to stop thicker, round objects from slipping during use.
- Gripping jaws below the joint help grip and pull nails.
- These bolt cutters are available with straight blades or a notch, which allows for easier cutting of thicker materials.
The XL CoBolt Bolt Cutters are forged and oil-hardened from German chrome vanadium heavy duty steel, and have induction hardened precision blades with a cutting hardness of approximately 64 HRC.
Storage and display
This tool is shipped in a 6" box or on a plastic card for easy retail display. Knipex recommends placing this tool close to the counter so that customers can easily see it and notice the compact size.
To view a video of this product, visit VehicleServicePros.com/20863832.
Suggested retail price
No. 71 01 250: $96.80
No. 71 31 250: $101.20
For more information