The Portacool Jetstream 270 evaporative cooler provides intense cooling power with airflow that can be felt up to 100 yards away. With built-in handles and heavy duty casters, the mobile Jetstream 270 can cool large garages and shops, plus it is equipped with the company's KUUL Comfort evaporative media. The device cools up to 5,625 sq. ft., delivering air at 22,500 cfm and at a velocity of 26 mph. The liquid-level indicator has an automatic pump shut-off, and the large drain allows for easy, effective cleaning. The 90" high by 79" wide by 41" deep unit has a 65-gal reservoir, is made in the U.S.A. and comes with the Portacool Protect lifetime warranty on evaporative cooler hosing against manufacturing defects as well as a three-year warranty on all electrical components.
Outdoor cooling is considered a luxury to some. In hot environments, keeping workers exposed to the heat safe is paramount. It also reduces liabilities on the job. As workers endure warm working conditions, the failure to hydrate can quickly lead to dehydration. Aside from the health risks this poses for workers, dehydrated workers are also at greater risk on the job due to delayed reaction time. Evaporative cooling from Portacool, as well as responsible hydration practices, can help reduce liabilities in warm working conditions by keeping the shop cool and comfortable to ensure productivity stays on track.
Portacool has been providing cooling comfort from the company's manufacturing facility in Center, Texas, for more than 25 years. The company was looking for ways to improve and update its offerings, so it developed a line of varying sizes and capacities in portable evaporative coolers to meet a variety of shop needs with the Jetstream series. The Jetstream 270 is the largest in the line-up of four.
- Overall, a portable evaporative cooler like the Portacool Jetstream 270 provides a cost-effective, cost-efficient cooling solution. You can keep productivity up in the hottest of temperatures and protect workers from heat-stress.
- Portable evaporative coolers use water to naturally cool spaces. Unlike fans that blow stagnant hot air, these products actually use the ambient air and the water to cool the space. Unlike a mister - you will not get wet. The water aids the evaporative process, but it is not blown onto the person. Additionally, it should be noted that these products are not air conditioners. No compressor or refrigerants are used.
- Portacool has been around for more than 25 years. While the technology has improved greatly, our values and goals have stayed the same — to provide economical, effective cooling where ever needed. Today’s evaporative coolers are among the most energy-efficient cooling methods available thanks to the advances in technology, design and material.
Features and benefits
- Cools up to 5,625 sq. ft.
- 22,500 cfm of air delivery.
- 26 mph velocity.
- Rolls where you need it with built-in handles for easy mobility and heavy duty casters.
- Liquid level indicator with automatic pump shut-off.
- Large drain allows for easy, effective cleaning.
- Equipped with KUUL Comfort evaporative media, which is made in the USA exclusively for Portacool products.
- 90" height by 79" width by 41" depth.
- 65-gal reservoir.
- Made in the U.S.A. with domestic and global parts.
- The Jetstream body is made of heavy duty materials that are weatherproof and resistant to rust and cracking.
- The unit comes with Portacool Protect, a lifetime warranty on evaporative cooler housing against manufacturing defects and a three-year warranty on all electrical components.
- Unit Dimensions: 90" height by 79" width by 41" depth.
- Unit Weight: 375 lbs.
Storage and display
The unit is shipped on a pallet in a box.
Suggested retail price
For more information
Melodie Elliott – [email protected]
Misty Wilburn – [email protected]