The KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers for Click Clamps, No. 85 51 250 C, opens and closes click clamps quickly and effectively. The tool will not harm the clamps they’re compressing, allowing them to be reused multiple times. The swivel tips allow access from multiple angles, and the push button adjustment helps users find the right adjustment position.
The KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers are well-suited for working on fuel hoses, vacuum pipes and suction nozzles, as well as many other applications.
- These pliers are designed to allow the technician to open and close click clamps quickly and effortlessly.
- There is no need to replace the OEM clamp with a screw clamp and hold your breath until the next leak.
- These pliers will not harm the clamps they are compressing, allowing them to be reused over and over again.
- These pliers also feature serrated gripping jaws for the easy loosening of tight hoses.
Features and benefits
The KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers can open and close click clamps quickly and effectively.
- These pliers will not harm the clamps that they are compressing, allowing the technician to reuse the click clamps over and over again.
- The rotatable tips will reliably grip click clamps in all positions up to 2-3/4" in diameter.
- The slim head design and 25 adjustment positions will allow the narrow head to fit into the most confined spaces.
Opening and closing click clamps is a difficult process without the right tool. Mechanics typically pry them off or cut them off and then replace them with a screw clamp. The screw clamps may lead to leaks in these application areas, therefore being able to simply open and close the clamps with our tool saves mechanics and car owners both time and hassle.
KNIPEX Hose Clamp Pliers are made in the KNIPEX German headquarters in Wuppertal, Germany. They are made from of German chrome vanadium electric steel, which is forged and oil hardened. These are 10” pliers with a maximum capacity of 2-3/4" and feature 25 adjustable positions.
Storage and display
These pliers are shipped one per a box and should be displayed near other pliers.
Suggested retail price
For more information