From software to scan tools and lifts, all the tools you need in your shop will be on display in the Tool Alley on the show floor at NACE Automechanika 2017 in Chicago, July 26-29.
Don’t miss out on the latest product releases from companies including Launch Tech USA, Drew Technologies, Mitchell 1, Bartect USA, Bosch and Autologic Diagnostics.
Check out some of the products to be highlighted below!
- AI Skin Zipper — Steck Manufacturing Co. will feature the Ford-approved air hammer driven door skinning tool for any 1 millimeter aluminum door skin and 1.5 millimeter door shell. The AI Skin Zipper crimps the edge tightly for a professional rope hem finish with no damage to the door and without cracking the skin.
- Mega Macs 56 — Hella Gutmann Solutions introduces the first compact, lightweight and reliable profile diagnostic system on the market, which features the newest diagnostic technology.
- AssistConnect — Autologic Diagnostics introduces this cloud-based software that instantly renders licensed OEM data into an accurate, actionable diagnosis and provides technicians the information they need to fix vehicles safely and more efficiently.
- Rocky II 200 Series ProKit — ProMAXX Tool introduces this tool, engineered to make removal and subsequent replacement of broken exhaust manifold mounting bolts. The design incorporates tooling that now makes for extractor-less repairs in both Ford gas and diesel engines.
- TSL-50 — Gray Manufacturing Co., Inc. will feature this 50,000 lb. capacity truck service lift incorporating an air driven motor that powers a hydraulic system, eliminating the manual pumping process. Multiple starting heights with acme-threaded screw extensions for versatility.