The Automotive Distribution Network presented its 2016 Vendor of the Year Award to Spectra Premium and honored several other manufacturer partners to wrap up their Fall Membership Meeting, held this week at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington D.C.
“The Network prides itself on maintaining relationships with the top manufacturers in the industry,” says David Prater, president of the Network. “These elite vendors are to be saluted for their outstanding service, innovative technology, expert marketing, and their commitment to providing the Network’s customers with quality, innovative products.”
• Vendor of the Year: Spectra Premium
• Vendor of the Year for Network Product Warehouse: Bando
• Vendor of Excellence: GMB
• Sales & National Accounts: Exide
• Marketing & Training: Standard Motor Products
• Motorsports: Garage Gurus (Federal-Mogul)
• Network Information Services: Beck Arnley
• Import Product Specialist: Aisin
Operating under the brands of Parts Plus, Parts Plus Mexico, IAPA and Auto Pride, the Automotive Distribution Network is one of the largest, most diverse program groups in the industry. For more information, contact Steve Tucker at Network Headquarters, 3085 Fountainside Dr., Ste. 210, Germantown, TN, 38138. (901) 682-9090.
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.