Top 10 reasons why technicians should choose the latest Snap-on diagnostic software:
More Programming & Relearns to finish the job:
- Ford PATS Key System Additions – adds key programming functions back to 1996; covers most models from 1996-2010.
- Hyundai Transmission Adaptations – adds necessary reset and relearn functions that are needed when doing transmission work; coverage on 2010 and newer applicable vehicles.
More Functional Test to keep profits in-house:
- Ford 6.7 Liter Glow Plug Test – adds another helpful, automated, factory level functional test for this engine; coverage for 2010 and newer applicable vehicles.
- Honda/Acura IMA System Coverage – adds factory level codes, data and functional tests for the integrated motor assist on hybrid vehicles. Functions include battery replacement, ECU replacement, and motor adjustment.
More Adaptations to take these jobs on with certainty:
- Chrysler TPMS Threshold Adjustment Function – adds factory level capability to change TPMS pressure thresholds on 2008 and newer applicable vehicles. This would be needed if the vehicle’s tires were changed to a non-standard size, for example.
- Hyundai/Kia Electronic Power Steering Functions – adds factory level calibration and coding functions for the electronic power steering module on 2010 and newer applicable vehicles. These are necessary functions when doing steering and alignment work on these vehicles.
- Nissan/Infiniti BCM Configuration – adds factory level special functions for changing customer configurations such as door unlock order, answer-back chirp, auto door locking and more; coverage for 2010 and newer applicable vehicles.
- Dodge/RAM 4500/5500 Series Truck Coverage – adds the ability to work on a wider range of vehicles that may come into the shop; coverage added for 2008-2015 vehicles.
- Chrysler Electronic Limited Slip Differential – codes, data and system tests with factory level access for 2011 and newer vehicles; keeps them from the dealer.
- Chrysler Adaptive Front Lighting System – codes, data and system tests for 2011 and newer vehicles; allows the technician to perform factory level functions.
The Snap-on Software Subscription program helps technicians get through repairs quickly and accurately by continuously delivering high quality coverage and real-time access to information without having to think about it. Every new upgrade expands the technician’s capabilities for late-model and older vehicles, and helps them stay at their maximum earning potential. Not only does the subscription program offer lower weekly or monthly payments, but it rolls in SureTrack for eligible platforms at no additional charge.
To learn more about Software Upgrade 16.4, visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com or talk to a Snap-on representative.
About Snap-on Diagnostics:
Snap-on Diagnostics is part of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and repair information and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products are sold through the company’s franchisee, company-direct distributor and Internet channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin. To learn more about any of Snap-on’s diagnostic solutions, talk to a Snap-on representative or visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com.