- June 20-21: BASF/Color Compass Training Center – Calgary, Alberta
- June 26-27: BASF Training Facility – Toronto, Ontario
- July 17-18: Polytechnic College – Regina, Saskatchewan
- July 31-August 1: BASF Training Facility – Toronto, Ontario
- August 7-8: BASF/Color Compass Training Center – Edmonton, Alberta
- August 21-22: BASF Training Facility – Toronto, Ontario
- September 18-19: BASF/Color Compass Training Center – Coquitlam, British Columbia
For enrollment information, visit the BASF Refinish Learning Management System or contact your BASF training instructor.
About BASF Automotive Refinish
BASF's Automotive Refinish business manufactures and markets coatings for the collision repair, commercial fleet and automotive specialty markets. Its paint products are supported by technical training programs, advanced color information systems, business management and planning tools. For more information visit http://www.basfrefinish.com
BASF Corporation, headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey, is the North American affiliate of BASF SE, Ludwigshafen, Germany. BASF has more than 20,000 employees in North America and had sales of around $20 billion in 2018. For more information about BASF’s North American operations, visit www.basf.com.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 122,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of around €63 billion in 2018. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA) and Zurich (BAS). Further information at www.basf.com.