NAPA has unveiled plans for a four-day global exposition aimed at gathering dealer customers and store owners from around the world. 2015 NAPA EXPO will be held at the Mandalay Bay and Luxor hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 5-8, 2015 to coincide with NAPA's 90-year anniversary.
Thousands of dealer customers and store owners are expected to join NAPA field personnel and suppliers for this event.
"The core of NAPA's success has always been the loyalty and partnerships that exist between us, our suppliers, and most importantly, our customers," said Dan Askey, president of NAPA. "2015 NAPA EXPO will be an exclusive opportunity to showcase these partnerships face-to-face on a global scale, and for the NAPA community to learn how we are positioning the organization for their future success."
Information sessions, seminars, and educational exhibits will keep the information flowing throughout the four days in Las Vegas.
Attendees can also expect to:
- Increase their knowledge base and strengthen their business
- Network with other dealer customers and NAPA store owners
- Hear from industry experts
- Receive training from NAPA suppliers on their latest products and services
- Learn about new products and technologies
- Stay ahead of positive trends in the automotive aftermarket
- Celebrate 90 years of NAPA success
Additional 2015 NAPA EXPO event and registration information will be announced later this fall.
NAPA (www.NAPAonline.com) was founded in 1925 and has grown to more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS stores, 64 distribution centers with more than 400,000 part numbers in inventory and more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare and AutoCare Collision Centers nationwide.
Subscribe to Aftermarket Business World and receive articles like this every month….absolutely free. Click here.