Repairify, a portfolio company of Kinderhook Industries, has released the new asTech All-In-One solution for local and remote automotive diagnostics, calibrations, and programming to simplify the repair process.
The asTech All-In-One is a tablet-based solution with local and remote capabilities that's enabled for both asTech remote OEM tool solutions and OEM compatible diagnostics, as well as ADAS calibrations and programming.
With the asTech All-In-One, users will be able to:
- Scan 45+ vehicle brands using remote OEM or OEM Compatible diagnostic tool scans that are warrantied, certified, and indemnified by asTech on behalf of its shop customers.
- Identify all required calibrations and electronic repair events.
- Conduct remote and local calibrations, initializations, and parts programming via the asTech patented process.
- Connect to asTech remote Master Techs and Certified Technicians.
- Access asTech verified pre- and post-scan reports in addition to authentic OEM tool reports.
“The All-In-One provides an elegant, intuitive user interface, combined with a robust set of local and remote capabilities,” said Cris Hollingsworth, President of Repairify Global Holdings, Inc. “This solution is for the automotive repair shop that needs to be prepared for every potential circumstance where diagnostics, calibrations, and programming are concerned.”