The new 126.96.36.199 diagnostic software is available now for OTC’s Encore and Evolve professional diagnostic tools, with new coverage for various Asian, domestic and European vehicles.
- Asian: Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Toyota
- Domestic: Chrysler, Ford, GM, Jeep and Saturn
- European: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Fiat, Mini, Volkswagen and Volvo
Coverage additions and improvements include ADAS dynamic camera calibrations and special actuation and adjustment type tests for brakes, instrument cluster, climate/HVAC, transmission, airbag and engine/PCM based on year, make, model and engine.
A number of highlights of the coverage additions included in 188.8.131.52 software for both OTC Evolve and Encore diagnostic scan tools are:
- Audi: ABS/brakes, safety/airbag, body control systems and more
- BMW/Mini: Engine/PCM, transmission, steering, transfer case, safety/restraint tests and more
- Ford: ADAS dynamic camera calibration, engine/PCM, brakes/ABS, transmission, instrument cluster, climate (HVAC) and more
- GM/Saturn: ADAS dynamic camera calibration, hybrid, AWD/transfer case, tire pressure monitor/RCDLR, safety/airbag, steering and more
- Mazda: ADAS dynamic camera calibration, engine/PCM, transmission, ABS/brakes, instrument cluster and more
- Nissan/Infiniti: Engine/PCM, ABS/brakes, climate (HVAC), and body control systems
- Toyota: Steering, ADAS, engine/PCM and climate (HVAC) tests
More information on the new software updates can be found at www.OTCTools.com/ReleaseNotes.