“Caliber Collision is dedicated to restoring the rhythm of lives in every community we serve. I am humbled and grateful to our colleagues, partners and teammates who have so generously stepped up to support to American Heart Association and their mission to eradicate heart disease and stroke,” said Steve Grimshaw, Caliber Chief Executive Officer.
Key sponsors of the 2nd Annual Caliber Classic Golf tournament included:
· Presenting Sponsor – Axalta
· Gold Sponsors – AJ Bart, LKQ Corporation and PWC
· Silver Sponsors – All Data, Chief Automotive Technologies, Garmat, Global Finishing Solutions and Johnson & Sekin Advertising
· Vehicle Sponsors – AutoBahn and Grubbs Infiniti
· And over 35 local and national business sponsors
“Steve’s leadership and passion are truly inspiring. We are fortunate to have him and his team involved in this year’s Côtes du Coeur campaign to fund critical cardiovascular research and heart health educational programs both locally and nationwide,” said Kathryn Allen, Regional Senior Vice President at American Heart Association. “We appreciate the talent and dedication of the thousands of Caliber associates who have joined us in our fight against heart disease and stroke.”
Caliber Collision’s CEO, Steve Grimshaw and his wife Melissa, have been supporting the American Heart Association for more than 10 years. Grimshaw has served on the board of the American Heart Association for the past three years.