- Erin Anderson, BBB Industries
- Hunter Brack, Hirsig-Frazier Company Inc.
- Isabel Burton, The NPD Group
- Kyle Ryan Byrne, Arnold Motor Supply
- Chris Castillo, tascosalesreps
- Jonny Dykstra, Auto-Wares Group of Companies
- Mario Garza, XL Parts
- Angela Golden, NGK Spark Plugs
- Charlotte Grimmett, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.
- Sam Pennington, Valvoline
- Nolan Sponseller, Best One Tire of Upland
The Next Step Program offers future leaders in the auto care industry opportunities to experience how the association and various aspects of the industry work. Scholarships are made possible by the support of the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA), the Manufacturers’ Representatives Council and YANG.
“These young people are our industry’s future and it is important for them to witness in person how thought leaders come together to discuss strategy and the direction of the auto care industry,” said Bill Hanvey, president and CEO, Auto Care Association. “The Next Step Program allows participants the chance to see the value of volunteering their time and expertise to participate in their industry’s trade association.”
More information about the program can be found at www.autocare.org/yang.