Progressive Insurance customers with heavy duty trucks now have more than 100 places to get their vehicle repaired if they choose to use Progressive's network of heavy duty truck repair shops. The shops, which handle large trucks ranging from a straight truck to a full eighteen-wheel tractor trailer, will also repair specialized heavy vehicles that have been customized for a specific business need. Progressive's heavy truck network repair shops are easily accessible from almost anywhere in the country, and provide several benefits, including:
- Limited lifetime guarantees on all repairs for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Priority status on your repairs, moving you to the front of the line to minimize downtime.
- Payments issued directly to the repair shop, rather than the lienholder, for fast resolution of your claim.
- Repair management and regular updates on the progress of the repair to your vehicle.
- Post-repair quality review before your vehicle is returned.
"The overwhelmingly positive response to our network repair shop experience led us to expand from 25 to more than 100 in just a few years," said Thomas Caldwell, Progressive claims process manager. "Each shop must meet a specific set of criteria to ensure speed, convenience and high-quality repairs. In our opinion, these shops are the best of the best."
Power Heavy Duty will become part of the VIPAR Heavy Duty family of companies and continue to serve the marketplace as a separate brand.