The California / Nevada / Arizona Automotive Wholesalers Association (CAWA) has announced an industry issues training session, scheduled for Friday, Sept. 27 in San Diego. The session is scheduled from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with lunch included.
The list of events includes:
- "Trends Impacting the Industry" - Mark Seng, POLK
- "Impact of Telematics on the Industry" - Josh Meyer and Jim Fish, Robert Bosch Corp. and Aaron Lowe, AAIA
- "The Distribution of Parts on the Internet" - Shane Evangelist, CEO, US Auto Parts Network, Inc.
- Presentation by Gary Molinaro, Editor, The Green Sheet
- Association Business: 1) Legislative Report, including introduction of California Legislative Advocate, Gary Conover, 2) Insurance Reports, 3) Nevada and Arizona Reports
Regisation form for the CAWA Training event in San Diego. Deadline for registration is Sept. 12.
The California/Nevada/Arizona Automotive Wholesalers' Association (CAWA) is a non-profit trade association representing automotive aftermarket parts manufacturers, jobbers, warehouse distributors...
California Automatic Wholesalers Association accepting scholarship applications for automotive aftermarket education
Scholarships provided to students in Arizona, California and Nevada.
CAWA annual meeting to be Nov. 3,2013 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Askey to address future opportunities for the automotive aftermarket.