The annual ISN Tool Expo was held June 30 through July 1 at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Fla.
Many perks and deals were available to this year's dealers. Highlights cash and prizes for attendees, including:
- Ingersoll Rand gave away a 2013 Ford Mustang.
- OTC awarded one lucky distributor with a 2013 Cadillac GTS.
- Wilton Tool Group gave away the Bryan Fuller's custom-built CB836 Rodan Motorcycle.
- IRWIN Tools offered a Yamaha Rhino ATV.
- Custom Fabricator Bryan Fuller was on-hand in the Wilton Tool Group booth, and the OTC booth to discuss custom bikes and meet with interested attendees.
- Sunex announced their two-part "Race Day VIP Miami" for mobile dealers and technicians. Distributors can send in their "Professional Jobber" story for a chance to win the grand prize race day experience, a custom truck wrap (valued at $5,000) or $5,000 worth of Sunex tools. Go to www.sunextools.com for more information and to enter.
See more highlights! View the 2012 ISN Tool Expo Photo Gallery now.