Due to the increase in vehicle maintenance versus necessary vehicle repairs, Autel designed a line of tools needed to address this change in industry focus.
This MaxiCheck Service Tools line includes the OLS301-Oil/Service Light Tool, EBS301-Electronic Brake Service Tool and the all-in-one MaxiCheck Pro. The systems that are needed to complete vehicle maintenance and are included on the MaxiCheck Pro are:
- Oil/service light reset.
- Electronic parking brake (EPB).
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS).
- Supplemental restraint system (SRS).
- Steering angle sensor (SAS).
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS).
Features and benefits
The MaxiCheck line of tools enable a technician to quickly access specific vehicle service systems to perform diagnostics, repairs and resets, while also having the ability to read and clear enhanced OBDII trouble codes for powertrain faults.
- Oil light reset will enable the technician to quickly reset service lights, service mileage and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fiat, etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool or looking up service procedures in technical manuals. (Available as a stand-alone tool. Part number: OLS301)
- ABS and SRS are included to allow the reading and clearing of trouble codes in the vehicle’s ABS and SRS for all OBDII vehicles model year 1996 to 2012.
- Electronic parking brake functionality is designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic parking brakes. By disengaging the brake system, it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to do the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker. (Also available as stand-alone tool. Part number: EBS301)
- Steering angle sensor software is designed to perform the required zero position calibration for the steering angle sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (electronic stability program).
- TPMS software is specially designed to reprogram TPMS on vehicles that do not have a TPMS relearn facility in the ECU and register or re-register sensor IDs. When paired with Autel’s RF activation tool, the MaxiTPMS TS401, TPMS relearning is possible for 99 percent of vehicles on the road today with TPMS.
Applications include: Toyota, Honda, Acura, Daewoo, Hyundai, Isuzu, Infiniti, KIA, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Porsche, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Bentley, Jaguar, Land Rover, MINI, Maybach, SAAB, Smart, VW, Volvo, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep.
- Strong housing with protective rubber boot.
- Crystal clear TFT color screen.
- Comes with hard plastic carrying case.
Suggested retail prices
MaxiCheck Pro: $599.99
For more information
phone: (855) AUTEL-US (288-3587)